Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Was that a Hamburger or a Turtle??

I'm late in my blogging, been busy enjoying the holidays with my wife and family.

RECAP:
Went to Valdosta to visit the In-Laws
Got OODLES of baby furniture and stuff
Packed the Sorento to the max with baby things
Came home and had a WONDERFUL Christmas
Ate delicious food (too much of course)
And finally took the decorations down and deep cleaned the apartment

While I was at work this week, I realized that the two days we have our 16 week appointment and potential early gender determination, I will be in Gainesville for state Swimming Pool/Tourist Accommodations training. That means we will have to push our appointment until the following week. BOO! Hopefully waiting a week will help us pin down the sex of the baby. Imaging technology and software have become much more advanced since I was in utero. So when we go in to see, hopefully we can SEE!!

Running tally would put the boy/girl vote at 50/50 (ok, no one has actually tallied). The majority (probably 75%) of my family thinks it will be a boy. The majority of Amanda's family (again, probably 75%) think it will be a girl. So the whole family is going to be quite excited when the results are in.

In non-baby news, there is only a couple more days until my Dad (Big Papi, his chosen grandpa name. LOL) and I are in Jacksonville for the TaxSlayer.com Gator Bowl. This will be my first Ohio State Buckeye football game and I cannot wait!! Especially since Ohio State has been banned from bowl games next season. It is going to be sweet!!!

My parent's dog Brutus is excited for the baby. Can't you tell? The Christmas season just takes it out of him! Or it might be that he is just a lazy-ass basset hound. Who knows..


Countdown to Due Date: 208 DAYS

P.S. Thanks Kyle (a.k.a. Dragon Aficionado) for the inspiration for my title.

No comments:

Post a Comment