Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Gift

Amanda and I traveled to Valdosta to spend some time with her family. This includes my Mother-in-law a.k.a MiMi (her new grandma name). An angel associated with her graced us with copious quantities of baby furniture and stuffs. Seriously, it is EASILY hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth. I don't know what we did to deserve such a gift, and our deepest gratitude and appreciation to this Angel and MiMi for setting all of this up.


So I am getting my practice in with my new gear. I am not TRYING to look like a hard ass. I am a hard ass, LOL. I can see it now. Baby Hively and I strolling through the isles of our favorite stores checking out the swag and doing some shopping. We are going to be a great pair!! I do have a new goal though. That bad boy is a bit snug.

So time to get less fat. Virtually impossible to do during or after pregnancy but I am going to try. I want to be a healthy, well healthier than my current state. I want to be in Amanda and Baby Hively's lives for as long as I can. It would be irresponsible for me not to get healthier.

All in all, this is turning out to be a wonderful holiday season and cannot wait for what is to come.

Countdown to due date : 213 DAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment