Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Beginning

Ok, it was suggested to me to start a blog during this process, journey or adventure. Here is the background to this blog. My name is Matt, I am a soon to be father (July-ish). My wife Amanda and I are ÜBER excited about it.

Regarding the name of this blog, I am indeed a Health Inspector. NO, I don't do restaurant inspections. I did for one year, just not anymore. Now I am an inspector of local swimming pools, septic installations and tourist accommodations. Might sound boring but is surprisingly fascinating. I will elaborate on it more later but just wanted to give a little tidbit.

So I guess to wrap it up, I AM TERRIFIED about this baby thing. I am really excited, but so many thoughts are rolling through my head. Science (biological/medical) I get, but maternity, child birth and infants are as foreign to me as calculus and calc-based physics. So welcome to my journey. Sit back, enjoy because it is going to be a bumpy road!!!

 Stay tuned for a due date countdown once it has been pinpointed!

1 comment:

  1. Im in calculus and i hate it hahaha but im excited for my future nephew or niece :)

    ReplyDelete