Monday, January 30, 2012

Holy February Batman!!!!

FEBRUARY!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! I have been bad with not posting. I have been incredibly busy with a month that hasn't even started yet. HUGE things are happening. First and foremost, we get to find out the sex of our child and we are definitely STOKED! With buying a house, SO many things are going on. And to top it all off, I will have to go to Gainesville for Swimming Pool/Spa and Tourist Accommodations training.

Chinese gender calendar would suggest that it would be a girl, I was on the same page until a dream suggested we are going to have a baby boy. So now I am all confused. Our first glimpse is scheduled for February 15th which will serve as our Valentine's day. I can't honestly think of a better way to spend a Valentine's day with the wonderful soon-to-be mother our child!

Oh yeah, did I forget to tell you? We are under contract to buy an awesome BRAND NEW house in Perry that we are immensely excited about!! As excited as we are, the next 29 days of February are going to be packed. We have a home inspection on the 16th, the following week will bring our builder walk through, followed by packing up our apartment, closing on the loan and managing to paint our new nursery before moving in. It all boils down to great starter house at a great price, not to mention we referred our good friends and they will be our new neighbors! Pictures will definitely be coming soon once we get all settled in. I am currently in the most impatient state of mind. I want to be in the house NOW!!!

I am not looking forward to spending time away from Amanda for the whole week next week. I am certain I will get some good information from my training class but would definitely rather be at home during this busy month. Enough for tonight folks.

Due Date Countdown: 175 DAYS

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You all will have a busy busy month! I am very excited to be finding out what ya'll will be having. And congrats on the new house again...If you need any help painting just hollar, I love to paint and I am free, no food, drink or money necessary...I just love to paint!!! lol Good luck on all your busy-ness coming up!!! I'll keep Amanda occupied as much as I can!!! =)

    ReplyDelete